Monday, March 14, 2011

Oh, Seriously

Alright.
So I've already failed my blog project.
To be honest, I can't be bothered to force myself to post random boring stuff about my boring days.

So now I've decided that I'm just going to post when there is something worth it.  
Not big things necessarily, just something interesting or noteworthy or fun or cool or worth remembering that happens in the day (I think holding myself to everyday will just produce a bunch of crappy pictures that I don't care about looking at ever again).

And I get that this is contrary to the whole every-day-for-a-year project concept of, you know, forcing creativity to kick start creativity, but my goal isn't to kick start creativity anyway.  

I just want a record of stuff I like.

Stop judging.

No comments:

Post a Comment